Thursday 9 July 2009

Take Out the Colours!

So, being a college drop-out leaves you with a bit of extra time that you can spend on useful things like washing dishes or reading the newspaper or on not so useful things like watching YouTube videos.
Guess what I chose to do with my time...
Damn right. The latter.
While I was exploring YouTube-Outerspace I stumbled over a little stand-up comedy video by my beloved Miss you're-so-gay Liz Feldman. And she made a joke about me. And then I made a comic book about her joke. Check this out:

(the red line says: freely based on a joke by Liz Feldman)












copyright:



Obviously, this is not the end of my book, but I guess only my parents will find out how the story ends. If you want to see Liz telling the joke, check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iz-GDFeq_I

Obviously, it's not the exact same joke as I have in my comic book. I never went to Hebrew school, so I couldn't get kicked out of it.

SURPRISE! That's it for today.

Sooorryyyy... sorry mom... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment