Monday 20 July 2009

This Just Out

Tonight I laughed my butt off and now am so sad.

I've been waiting for months for the newest episode of This Just Out by Liz Feldman and now yesterdy I learned that it would be the final episode, not only of this season, but forever. And how sad is that?
I loved the reasons for you leaving us, though... ("I’m actually straight and my husband just figured out how to use the internet and he’s pissed.")

There have been so many great episodes, I don't even know where to begin. Obviously, each and every of Sh... ehm Kate's visits was a highlight (including today's). I loved Tegan and Sara. (Hey! What about the promised episode from their recording studio???)
I loved Raimy. I loved Liz, obviously. Get out of the way, Natalia Tena... marry me, Liz Feldman! I'm ready for your finger babys!
Haaach... then there was the Rose Rollins episode. Loved it.
And the Erin Daniels episode. Loved that, anyway.
And the Clementine Ford episode... good times...
I loved today's episode, too, even though it was not my favourite.
The opening sentence was probably the best in the history of TJO, though:

"Welcome to This Just Out, the most inappropriate childrens’ show on the web!"
A-B-C-L-G-B-T-... *lol* Liz, you*re killing me...

I'll have that song stuck in my head for ages. So thanks for that.
Okay, my highlight of today's episode was, as I mentioned before, Kate Moennig coming to Liz' kitchen. I think it's great, because it makes it complete in a way, considering that it all started with Kate, too. *sigh*
Liz' Mom's reaction to Kate entering was hillarious. Julie, you should watch this. I'm telling you, EVERYONE loves Shane. ;-)

Well... then we had to say goodbye to Raimy... I never was her biggest fan. She's cool and I discovered a lot of great music throughout the last year with her help, but for me it's still all about Liz.

Man. I'm gonna miss her so much. :-(
Oh then there was Holly Miranda, finally. They've been talking about her for a whole year and in this final episode they got her on the show. About time.
Check her out! She's awsome! Solo as well as with the Jealous Girlfriends...

So... I'm gonna cry myself to sleep now and dream about Liz selling her blazer on ebay. I will purchase it and pay her the seven dollars back she spent on it in the first place... Maybe I'll get one of the gay swords for free. As a bonus or something. I mean, it's a dream, right... nice things like that happen in dreams. *wipetears*

Why, thank you, Liz, for a wonderful, awsomely gay year full of finger babies, v-holes, laughs and lezzie blazers... I'll have your voice in my ears for a little while longer, and you know what it's gonna say...

"I AM LIZ FELDMAN. AND YOU ARE SOOO GAY."

Over and Out... Nio...

5 comments:

  1. but where can i watch it? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, shit, how could I forget?
    You can watch it here:

    http://www.afterellen.com/taxonomy/term/3668

    Obviously, I was talking about the Season finale, but all episodes are awsome. And quite a few of them have Shane in them. I mean, Kate. But they are all also really gay. But good craig. So check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh even though there's some L-word spoilers in some of the episodes. The series finale is spoiler free, though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahaha i love it. yes everyone loves shane :)
    and guess what. Liz Feldman looks and talks exactly like Eva's Coyenpartner Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. INTRODUCE ME TO LOUISE!!! lol

    ReplyDelete